Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Quickie of the Week #18: See me in LEGOLAND Malaysia this weekend!

Before that.... happy May the Fourth fellow humans and earthlings.





For the past few weeks,   I focused on building a MOC for the contest above . I hope to wrap things up tonight before going there this weekend to submit my entry on Saturday morning . I will also be there on Sunday till the end of the event /winners announcement.

As expected, my MOC will be Star Wars themed and staying true to my "signature" design.... it will be transformable. =)

If you happens to be in Malaysia or Singapore this weekend, do pay us a visit and see other cool contest submissions too which I foresee will be jaw dropping as well!



And when everything is over... I will publish the building instructions of this MOC for you guys to download next week.

Over and out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...