Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Friday, July 4, 2014

LEGO Ultra Magnus: Part 2.5 of 3 (Transformation photos and videos)

Firstly, I didn't plan for this (post) earlier. But after finding out the photos I'm planning to publish soon (plus the videos I've shot), UM transformation sequence merits its own post entry. I guess by dedicating one just for the transformation, I can avoid causing photo fatique later when post number #3 is published on UM robot mode.

And oh yes, if you're new here. Please visit part 1 and part 2 of Ultra Magnus below:

Video #1: Ultra Magnus 






Video #2: Trailer Transformation



Video #3 : Cab Transformation



Video #4 : Final Merging




Photo set of Trailer Transformation

To compensate for the horrible quality of the videos above, let me make it up to you with the photos below:

















Photo Set of Cab Transformation

The cab can be transformed while connected to the trailer (read: no partsforming) , but this will be a hassle and messy affair.  So I've decided to detach the cab, transform it, and then reattach it back to the trailer original peghole to complete the robot mode transformation.














5 comments:

  1. Completely sick! I love the way the arms transform, the way all the little panels fold out of the way to better define the robot mode, the way the cab transform, the way the trailer is truly functional, unlike that KFC Shittyzen Crap... I'd love to see a toy based on your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments. Well as you can see I've just starting to sell my first MOC through bricklabet.net. If all goes well , I'll move on the UM maybe as the 3rd or 4th offering .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please do a video on how to make one ourselves??

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool bra can you make another triple changer

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY EPIC!! I make lego transformers myself, but this is a whole 'nother level. We need a tutorial on how to make this man!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...