Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Quickie of the week #3: WIP Sneakpeek

Any day now! I'm in the final leg of finalizing my new MOC. I'm left with one more crucial item: The weapons.


Still unsure what I'm building ? Click below to view more!








The head is one of the last component I made. As you can see, I was treading in dangerous water, since I allocate a certain amount of hollow compartment to cram in the head . Luckily the head fits snugly with minimal gaps, or else I'm gonna rebuild the MOC to free up space. Phew!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...