Featured Post

Buy My "LEGO" Transformers designs in Barweer and Amazon.

  I am happy to announce that some of my LEGO Transformers designs have become official products under a few 3rd party building block brands...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LEGO Super roller - Instructions

Super roller was built to accompany the LEGO Trailer that in return ,accompany my Masterpiece Optimus Prime.





For the photos I've taken of this creation back then, click below:



After all these years... even with the trailer dismantled for other purpose, I still keep Super Roller as part of my display. He is "fairly" easy to construct and in minimal number of parts, too. So I start the ball rolling by posting instructions on how to make this guy.



INSTRUCTIONS














PUTTING EACH COMPONENT TOGETHER








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...